A corporate collection spanning over 70 years. Audio, film & video collections were processed and finding aid was updated.
A collection of University president records spanning a career of over twenty years. Collection was rehoused and arranged into series.
A collection of black and white photographs pertaining to the donor’s career. Previously processed, a finding aid and catalog record for the OPAC were created.
The exhibit on Drexel University President William Walsh Hagerty was created from a large collection of his papers that I processed in 2014. I then created this exhibit using photographs, newspaper articles and inspiring quotations from President Hagerty to tell the story of his significant 20 year long tenure. Click here to read an interview about the exhibit:
I have worked with the Burlington County Prison Museum Association for over 4 years. Their first initiative was to create a website, which I completed using Dreamweaver. Over the years adding exhibits and photo galleries, obtaining and making accessible scans of the original building plans and maintaining the site itself:
- I’ve created pages in Facebook for the Burlington County Prison Museum Association where I periodically update the information on the page and monitor followers.
- While working at the Chemical Heritage Foundation Image Archives, I have uploaded various images to Tumblr and written accompanying posts.
- At Villanova University Falvey Library Special Collections I created a Wikipedia page for a special collection, as well as edited several others.
Metadata & Scanning
- Scanned hundreds of 19th century handwritten letters using Villanova University Special Collections book scanner.
- Inputted detailed metadata into Villanova’s digital library.