A corporate collection spanning over 70 years. Audio, film & video collections were processed and finding aid was updated.
A collection of University president records spanning a career of over twenty years. Collection was rehoused and arranged into series.
A collection of black and white photographs pertaining to the donor’s career. Previously processed, a finding aid and catalog record for the OPAC were created.
The exhibit on Drexel University President William Walsh Hagerty was created from a large collection of his papers that I processed in 2014. I then created this exhibit using photographs, newspaper articles and inspiring quotations from President Hagerty to tell the story of his significant 20 year long tenure.
I have worked with the Burlington County Prison Museum Association for over 4 years. Their first initiative was to create a website, which I completed using Dreamweaver. Over the years adding exhibits and photo galleries, obtaining and making accessible scans of the original building plans and maintaining the site itself:
- I’ve created pages in Facebook for the Burlington County Prison Museum Association where I periodically update the information on the page and monitor followers.
- While working at the Chemical Heritage Foundation Image Archives, I have uploaded various images to Tumblr and written accompanying posts.
- At Villanova University Falvey Library Special Collections I created a Wikipedia page for a special collection, as well as edited several others.
Metadata & Scanning
- Scanned hundreds of 19th century handwritten letters using Villanova University Special Collections book scanner.
- Inputted detailed metadata into Villanova’s digital library.